After you created your own profile you can track your support requests
- Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any Help Center page, and then click "My activities".
By default, the page displays all requests that you have submitted.
- To filter your requests by status, select a request status from the Status menu.
- Open is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent who is working to resolve it.
- Awaiting your reply is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent, but the agent is waiting for more information from you before resolving the ticket.
- Solved is displayed when work on the ticket is complete.
- To search your requests, enter a search term in the Search Requests box.