Part of the primary process for any team is to have clear knowledge for problem resolution and the escalation processes, this article pretends to have a clear view on how CS team manage new requests, emergencies, and issues around primarily B2C platform.
- We receive a requirement in Zendesk. Currently, each customer can Submit a Request. Each request is connected with our systems, so we have faster ticket creation and faster notifications on our internal systems.
- As soon as we receive the information, we need to check if it comes correctly from the source (customer's API)
- If so, we provide a full explanation of how the issue can be solved.
- If not, a ticket is automatically created.
- The ticket must provide a detail description and many information as we can, explaining the issue. We can include:
- Examples or/and the original use case, a comparison with a working case.
- The ID or GUID of the Agent or Listing with issues.
- And the acceptance criteria or how do we expect to work.
- Data Team will provide an update and a solution of the case through our internal tools and will inform how long it will take to fix the issue.
- We inform the customer when the issue is solved, then proceed to close the ticket in Zendesk. the customer can follow up the status of the ticket.
To know how to follow up request, check this guide: Click Here