1. Log into your TourFactory account.
2. Click on the “Get Started” button under the “Photos Taken by the Agent” section.
3. This will take you to the Theme tab of your new property website. You can select your website style and background music from this page. Once your selections have been made, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save Changes”.
4. The Features tab is where you will enter listing information such as the address, MLS number, price, beds, baths, ect. It is recommended that you fill out this page as completely as possible. Some fields on this page are required by our syndication partners to display your listing. Once you are finished entering your listing details, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Save Changes” button. Note: You can return to the Features tab at any time to edit or add any additional listing information.
5. On the Amenities tab, click the check box next to any of the general amenities that apply to your listing or type in your own custom amenities at the bottom of the page. Once you have entered all the amenities, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save Changes”.
6. From the Photos tab, click the red button labeled “Upload Photos.” Note: If you are on a Windows machine, we recommend using the Darkroom to upload your photos.
7. Click the “Add Files” button.
8. Select the photos you would like to upload from your computer and click “Open.” You can select multiple photos to upload at once by holding down the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard.
9. Now the list of photos will appear along with a thumbnail and photo name. Click the “Start Upload” button. Expert Tip – To save time change the photo name(s) on this screen before clicking “Start Upload.” The order of the photos can only be changed after the upload process, we’ll cover how to do this in just a few more steps.
10. As each photo uploads, you will see a progress bar. Once you see a green “Success!” status on each photo, your photos have finished uploading. Click the “X’ in the upper right-hand corner to return to the Photos page.
11. The page will refresh and you will see your photos listed.
12. If you need to rearrange your photos, click the red “Arrange Photos” button towards the bottom of the page.
13. Drag and drop the photos into the position that you would like. Once you have positioned your photos into the order you would like, click the “Back to my Account” button in the upper right-hand corner. Your changes will be saved automatically.
13. Click on the “Flyers & Rider Signs” tab on the left.
14. If you would like to create a new flyer or postcard for your property, click here for instructions.
15. Click on the “Attachments” tab on the left.
16. If you would like to attach a PDF file or a web address, click here for instructions.
17. Click on the “Floor Plans” tab on the left.
18. If you have a PDF floor plan that you would like to upload, click “Choose File” and select the PDF from your computer. Once selected, click the red “Upload PDF” button.
19. Click on the “Syndication” tab on the left.
20. On the Syndication tab you will see the list of websites that your property website will be automatically submitted to. If you would like to opt out of any of these sites, just remove the check mark to the left of the site name. Once your property website has been activated, you can revisit the Syndication tab to use the Craigslist posting tool.
21. It is now time see the fruit of your labor! Click the “Preview This Site” button located in the graphic header at the top of the page. This button is available in every property website editing tab (Theme, Features, Photos, etc.)
22. To make any changes to the information you see on the property website, click the tab on the left where the information was entered (Features, Amenities, Photos, etc.)
23. Once you are happy with how your property website preview looks, you are ready to activate your Premium Property Website. On the left side, click the grey tab labeled “Activation”.
24. Choose a payment option and complete the checkout process. Once the checkout has been completed, your property website will be active. To view additional information on our Memberships, click here.