- Log into your TourFactory account.
- Click the tab labeled "My Account".
- On the left-hand side, click the tab labeled "Inventory Links".
- First, select which property websites you would like to be displayed: Current Listings, Sold Listings, or Current and Sold Listings.
- Then select whether or not you would like the map or site hits to be displayed.
- Once you have made those selections, scroll down and click on the red button labeled "Preview Your Inventory Page" to see a preview.
- You can now copy and paste the custom link onto your personal website, email signature, or any type of social media and digital marketing platforms.
Expert Tip: To change the inventory link that shows on your property sites, check out this support article.
Collabra Technology blog post - Success Marketing with the Inventory Link Page.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com