- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the gray tab labeled "Listing Features".
- Scroll to the "Location" section of the features tab and add or edit the property address.
Note: Unchecking the Display Address field will make it so that the address will not display on the property website or other marketing materials. Unchecking this box will also effect syndication.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click save changes.
- You will only be able to change the property address within 30 days of the property website being activated. After that, please contact customer service at 888-458-3943.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org