Connecting to other real estate professionals around the globe is purely optional.... but highly encouraged!
As Proxio Connect and Proxiopro are all about you and how to market yourself; Proxio Showcase is all about your listings. For this reason, it doesn't have a Connection option. However, you can always add Contacts or Leads in your Showcase profile.
Your Proxio Connect Network
Building your professional real estate network (kind of like you would on LinkedIn) through Proxio Connect does a number of things for your business. For example, it positions you and your specialties with other agents.
If someone invites you to network with them, you should accept the invitation in order to improve your marketing options. To accept agent connection requests follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Proxio Connect account
- Click on “Connections" on the left menu
- Then go to “Connection requests” and review the agent requesting to be a part of your professional real estate network.
4. Click on “Accept Invite” then check “View My Connections” where you will find your new connection.
Right after you sign up, the features of the Proxio Connect system are available to you immediately.
Start - by adding details to your profile – your specialties, additional languages you speak, any professional designations you have earned, and a photo. Then, browse the network from the Network Overview section of Proxio Connect to see who else is on the system.
When you make a post through the “Promotion”, your publication is displayed to all of the members of your agent Network. When they log into their Proxio Connect account, they will see all of the recent activity on their network. If you posted a new listing, your listing will be included.
Your Proxio Pro Network
Building your professional real estate network (kind of like you would on LinkedIn) through ProxioPro does a number of things for your business:
1. Positions you and your specialties for other agents to find you in your area if they have a referral. (A LOT of Proxio customers get a referral from other Proxio subscribers!)
2. Send referrals to other agents across the globe if you have a client looking for a second home in another part of the world! You will want to introduce them to someone they can connect with, perhaps speak the same language, has expertise in the area they are interested in, or someone that has a listing they might be interested in
3. You can notify your entire network when you have a new listing...Your sellers LOVE this one!
4. All of the listings that belong to the agents in your network are searchable in your ProxioPro Widget. The more connections you have, the more International listings are shown in the property search on your website. If a visitor on your website has an interest in one of the listings that belong to an agent in your ProxioPro network...YOU GET THE LEAD!
5. Stay connected with all of the activity in your network by watching the News Feed. When you have a new listing, your listing will show up in your network's News Feed!
Start increasing your connections in your ProxioPro network today!
If you navigate using the left menu to NETWORK < Agents or NETWORK > Agencies, most other users will see in the first column a few different symbols.
This network connection can be made by clicking the Connect button and sending the network invitation to the other agent or agency.
Yellow Star symbol - Once a Send Network invitation has been sent or received, in the Agents or Agencies networking menu, this yellow star symbol is seen in the first column and indicated that a network connection with the Agent or Agency has been either been sent or received and the network connection was accepted.
Yellow triangle with exclamation point in it - Once a Send Network invitation has been sent or received, in the Agents or Agencies networking menu, this yellow triangle with an exclamation point symbol is seen in the first column and indicated that a network connection with the Agent or Agency has been either been sent or received but is still Pending.
To accept the network invitation, click on the Agents or Agencies name to navigate to the Agent Profile or Agency Profile. On that page (where you previously saw the "Invite" button), you will see an Accept or Decline button. Once the Accept button is clicked, the Agent or Agency will appear in either the My Agent Network tab in the Agents networking menu or the My Agency Network in the Agencies networking menu.
Note: When Agent or Agency network invitations are sent, an email is also sent with an Accept or Ignore button. Network connections can be made directly from the email with an option to click the link in the email for "View the profile of (agent name here)". This will direct you to the Agent or Agency profile to accept or decline the invitation.