Sharing your listing is the best way to get exposure and sell quickly. You can share to your social media pages, in an email, to your Agent Network, etc. The possibilities are endless!
Sharing a Proxio Showcase Listing
Steps coming soon..
Sharing a Proxio Connect Listing
Step by Step:
1. Click on “Promotion” in the left-hand menu.
2. Choose the property you would like to share out of the 3 available options; “All Proxio Listings”, “My Network Listings” and “My Listings”.
3. Click on the chosen listing and you will be directed to the Property’s page which will contain the sharing options below:
- Click on the green envelope icon
- Add the recipient’s email
- Add a subject and message you would like to send
- Click “Send”
- Social Networks
- Click the social icon for the network you would like to share to (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- If you are not logged in to that social account, you will be prompted to log in
- Enter any additional verbiage you would like to include in your post
- Click the post/save button
When a listing is shared, the viewers can easily click on the post in order to view more information on the property home page. This also allows them to "share" your listing to their network of family and friends!
Please see this example of a Facebook share below:
Sharing a Proxio Pro Listing
Step by Step:
1. Once you are logged into your ProxioPro account, navigate to MY PROPERTIES > Property List.
2. Click on the Ref No. of the listing you would like to share.
3. Located at the top right of the page, there is an 'Envelope' icon and a 'Printer' icon. To email a copy of the information appearing within the border, select the Envelope icon.
4. After selecting the Envelope icon, you can choose from clients you have already added into your account or you can enter an email address in the Additional Clients field. If sending to more than one client, you can enter more than one email address followed by a comma.
5. Enter or update the Subject line and add information in the Message (body).
6. Once finished entering information, click the Send button.