When your listing sells, you will want to ensure you update the listing status. Not only is this a good idea for keeping your inventory up-to-date, but it is also a great way to show others your success rate!
Updating a Listing Status in Proxio Showcase
Step by Step:
Login to your account and go to the Properties section.
- In some cases might not be the Properties section, but the "My listings" tab section.
- Search for the property you need to update.
- Can search using the address, MLS number, or locations.
- Also, can use filters to find it faster.
- When you found it click the EDIT button of the property you want to update.
- The listing wizard form is now available to change the information you need.
- Scroll down and find the option "Enhance your property page add unit information, amenities, and tags" click that text
- The site will open a new section with more options, one of those is the "Phase tag"; in there you can use those tags to show the status of the property (Coming soon, Sold, etc).
Updating a Listing Status in Proxio Connect
Steps coming soon...