In some cases, you may find that you have a co-listing agent or simply need to have a duplicate listing of your property for various reasons. Proxio allows you to enter a duplicate listing in either Connect or ProxioPro. See how to do this in the steps below!
Duplicate Listings in Proxio Showcase
Duplicate listings cannot currently be entered in Proxio Showcase.
Duplicate Listings in Proxio Connect
Steps coming soon..
Duplicate Listings in Proxio Pro
When a user receives a "REF Number: ******** is already selected, kindly review the following list.", this is typically because there is a listing with the same Ref Number from an automated feed that has already added the listing. This listing could be in your account or possibly another agent in ProxioPro.
In instances where there is more than one agent on the listing (Co-listing agent or 2nd agent on the listing), the listing is only added to the 1st agent or property listing agent from the automated feed. In these cases, the listing would need to be added manually to the account of the co-listing agent. As only one "REF Number" (Reference Number) can be Active in ProxioPro at any given time, you would need to modify the duplicate REF Number when manually adding a listing. One simple solution is to add your 2-letter state abbreviation in front of or behind the REF Number -- this almost always solves the problem.
To add a duplicate listing, you will want to follow the steps below while using the recommended REF Number modification.
Step by Step:
1. Navigate using the menu option of MY PROPERTIES > Add Property or MY PROXIO > Home > Add a Listing.
2. Add information to your listing and then click the 'Click to Continue' button on pages 1 and 2 until you reach page 3.
3. On page 3, you can save the listing by either clicking the 'Done' button or continue on to the 4th page by clicking the 'Add Text and Photos' button.
4. On the 4th page, you will be able to add the Property Overview in the Language 1 (and Language 2 if you speak another language) fields, along with adding photos by clicking the 'Add Photo' button.
5. Once completed, you can click the 'Done' button to save the listing.