You will quickly discover that the Sales Kit is the most important tool in your marketing toolbox! The Sales Kit lets you send any property to any lead, with a beautiful email that includes all of your information. The assures your lead that they are in good hands!
Proxio Showcase - Proxio Connect - Proxio Pro
Using the Sales Kit in Proxio Showcase
Step by Step:
1. Start by clicking the "Sales kit" tab on the admin area of your account.
2. Choose the property you want to share by clicking the "Select" buttons. As you do this, the Projects will populate on the right-hand side of the screen, you can also delete your selection at any time by clicking the red "X" button on that property.
Once you select a property, you will see the sharing options:
- Send properties - Will send an email with the basic information of the properties and your unique personal links as an agent.
- Send brochures - Will send an email with the basic information of the properties plus brochures of each property. We recommend using this option when you are sending only one property. This is to prevent sending too much information to your leads at once and overwhelming them.
- Post on Social Media - You can post a property to your various social media timelines.
- Print - If you need, you can get a printable version of the property. This is really helpful in the middle of a tour/open house, so that you can have all of the details in your hand.
3. When you have the correct selection, hit "send properties" or any other option, and enter your client's email. You can enter your lead's email and send the details, use the sales kit to send a special message to one client, or send a small e-blast to a larger client base.
This is an example of a Sales Kit email:
Watch this step by step video on using the Sales Kit:
Using the Sales Kit in Proxio Connect
Steps coming soon..
Using the Sales Kit in Proxio Pro
The Sales Kit feature is not available to ProxioPro users. However, if you would like to use Proxio Showcase or Connect, you can easily log in to either of those platforms using your same ProxioPro credentials!
If you have additional questions, please email us at Support@Proxio.com or submit a ticket