Your profile can be updated at any time with your information. You can include your professional, contact, or social media details on your profile page. Think of this as a centralized place for all of your information. Many agents who are members of Proxio became a part of our family out of an agent's feed. If your information ever changes then you can manually update this by following the steps below.
Editing Your Profile in Proxio Showcase
Step by Step:
1. Go to Proxioshowcase.com and click the "Login to my account" button at the top of the page.
2. Click "Edit Profile" in the upper right-hand corner of the page to make changes to your profile. You can edit your information as many times as you need.
3. Fill out your profile as much as possible. This information will be used in all marketing materials generated by Proxio Showcase.
4. In the "About me" section, you will customize your; personal information, Public URL, location, description, social media links, etc. You can also edit your profile image, upload a new cover image, and edit your company logo.
5. After you have completed your changes, select the "Save" option to update your information.
Here is a simple video that shows you the step by step process:
Editing Your Profile in Proxio Connect
Step by Step:
2. Click "View Profile" on the left-hand side of the page.
3. From your agent dashboard, select the "Edit Profile" button on the left-hand side of the page.
4. You will find the following notice: "Your profile data is being updated by Proxio Connect only. Editing your profile here will disable profile updates from your company or association." Slide the toggle to the right to enable manual updates.
5. Update or complete your profile by adding the following: your company name and location, your contact information, a description, links to your social media sites, more information about yourself, specialties, designations, languages, and the areas that you work in. You can even enter a link to a video!
Editing Your Profile in ProxioPro
Step by Step:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Navigate to the top right of the page and click 'Edit Profile' (located next to your name on the right-hand side).
3. Once you have clicked on 'Edit Profile', you will enter the profile page where you can set the defaults for your account and fill in information about yourself (under the 'Information' section).
Note: Basic and Standard members will only be able to complete their profile to a profile completion percentage between 75-82%. This is because a few fields are not accessible until the account is at Premium or Global Agent membership level. These fields include:
- My Personal Website (occasionally this field will already be filled in from the member data feed that may have added the account originally, but it cannot be changed/updated at a Basic or Standard membership level).
- Social Network Links (there are actually 2 fields that a Social Network link can be added).
4. Add your information in the Information section.
5. To upload or update your agent photo, click the "Browse" button next to the "Upload Photo" field.
6. Select the photo you would like to use from your computer.
7. Once you have complete all of your changes, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the 'Save Changes' button.
Note: Many ProxioPro members who are part of MLSs, brokerages, and partners of Proxio have automated member data feeds that automatically update the member information on the agent if they move to a new agency or if the office address or phone numbers change (i.e. MIAMI, MFRMLS, CRMLS, etc.)
Your name as it displays on your ProxioPro account is only editable through the automated feed of member data we may receive from your MLS, brokerage or partner that provided your ProxioPro account or if your position on your ProxioPro account is at a Manager/OfficeAdmin position (or higher) which allows editing agent's information for the agency.
For ProxioPro members who do not have a member data feed, who are not sure if their information updates automatically, or if their information is not updating, a simple help ticket will help resolve this issue. Please contact us at email@example.com
We will need the following information:
Full Agent Name:
OLD office name and city:
(please provide the following information that has changed or needs to be updated)
NEW office name:
NEW office street:
NEW office city:
NEW office region (state):
NEW office postal code (zip):
NEW office main phone #:
NEW office fax #:
NEW office website: