Seasons change and so can your property photos! If you would like to update the photos on your property, or simply add more, you can do so at any time. Follow the steps below!
Proxio Showcase - Proxio Connect - Proxio Pro
Adding Photos in Proxio Showcase
Sizes: The bigger the better
The limit, are images below 10mb and their sizes could be:
- Min: 1200x600
- Standard: 1800x900
- Best: 3000x1500
You can go higher - but the goal is to keep ratios, This link can help you understand.
Step by Step:
- Logged with your account, go to the properties section.
- Find the property you want to edit, and click the edit button.
- Go to the third step, the "3 - Upload" step on the wizard.
- In there you can upload, remove, or reorganize your property images.
- When you are ready go to the last step and click save.
Adding Photos in Proxio Connect
Steps coming soon..
Adding Photos in Proxio Pro
Step by Step:1. On the left-hand menu, click MY PROPERTIES > Edit Property.
2. Click the pencil icon next to your listing to enter the input screens.
3. Click the 'Click to Continue' button on pages 1 and 2 until you reach page 3. This is where you will click the 'Add Text and Photos' button.
4. On the 4th page, click the 'Add Photos' button. A page will pop-up with your current images.
5. Click the 'Browse' button and select the image you want. You can repeat this process up to 10 times so that 10 file names for your images are appearing below the word "Photo" prior to clicking the 'Upload Photo' button. Note: Only 10 images can be uploaded at a time, however, you can repeat this process to upload your remaining photos.
6. After uploading your images, click the 'Save' button. Then click the 'Finish' button to save and close this pop-up window.
7. Click the 'Done' button to save the listing and the images you have uploaded.
If you have additional questions, please email us at Support@Proxio.com or submit a ticket