After you have uploaded your photos, you can rearrange them into your desired order. Follow the steps below to see how!
Rearranging Photos in Proxio Showcase
Sizes: The bigger the better
The limit, are images below 10mb and their sizes could be:
- Min: 1200x600
- Standard: 1800x900
- Best: 3000x1500
You can go higher - but the goal is to keep ratios, This link can help you understand.
Step by Step:
- Logged with your account, go to the properties section.
- Find the property you want to edit, and click the edit button.
- Go to the third step, the "3 - Upload" step on the wizard.
- In there you can upload, remove, or reorganize your property images.
- When you are ready go to the last step and click save.
Rearranging Photos in Proxio Connect
Steps coming soon..
Rearranging Photos in Proxio Pro
Step by Step:
1. Login to your ProxioPro account.
2. Navigate using the left-hand menu to MY PROPERTIES > Edit Property (click on Edit Property).
3. Next to the listing you would like to edit, click the pencil icon.
4. Click the 4th tab at the top labeled "Add Text and Photos" and then click the "Add Photo" button.
5. A page will appear with your current images. At the bottom of the page, click the "Reorder Images" button.
6. Another page will open where you can drag and drop the images into the order you would like. Once you have your desired order, click the "Save" button.
7. You should now see your images have been rearranged. Select the Primary image, if needed, by selecting the button next to the image. Click "Save" then "Finish" on this page.
8. Click "Done" to close and save the listing.