We understand how important the Property Overview field can be and for this reason, Proxio does not automatically translate free-form text to ensure that inaccurate translations are not used. Proxio wants to have the text as close to the native language as possible! Since the free-form text is not translated, you can enter the description/property overview/remarks in additional languages when adding or editing a listing. If you speak an additional language, you can translate your information or use a translation service to input an additional language.
Proxio Showcase - Proxio Connect - Proxio Pro
Translating a Listing in Proxio Showcase
Step by Step:
Login to your account and go to the Properties section.
- In some cases might not be the Properties section, but the "My listings" tab section.
- Search for the property you need to update or add a new one.
- Can search using the address, MLS number, or locations.
- Also, can use filters to find it faster.
- When you found it click the EDIT button of the property you want to update.
- or an existing property, you will click the edit button.
- For a new listing, click the "add new property" button.
- The listing wizard form is now available to change the information you need.
- Go to Step #2 and you will si a drop-down with a flag and a language.
- Clicking on that flag you will see all the languages available.
- Select the one you want and the form will be ready to save the new verbiage you want.
Note: These different content are going to be available when a user, agent or customer, change the global preference settings; depends on what's selected, the user will see the information in a different language; if doesn't exist content on a language, the site will use English as the default always.
You can also follow the same pattern to upload documents in different languages; any asset will use the same pattern, a dropdown option to help you select the right language on each case.
Translating a Listing in Proxio Connect
Steps coming soon..
Translating a Listing in Proxio Pro
Step by Step:
- Navigate using the menu to MY PROPERTIES > Edit Property.
- Click the pencil icon next to the listing you would like to add a 2nd language for.
- Click the 'Click to Continue' button on pages 1 and 2.
- On the 3rd page, click the 'Add Text and Photos' button to move to page 4.
- In the center of the page, there will be two tabs; Language 1 and Language 2. The "Language 1" tab/field should contain the previously entered Property Overview.
- If you click the "Language 2" tab, it will bring this field forward allowing you to type or copy/paste the 2nd language into this field.
- To save your listing, click the "Done" button on page 4.
- Both languages will now show on your listing.
Note: At this time, listing information (except for free-form text) is translated into 19 languages.