When entering a listing into Proxio, you can choose to enter it with a currency other than your current default. This is just one of the many ways that Proxio helps you market to a larger range of buyers!
Currency Conversions in Proxio Showcase
- Login to your account and go to the Properties section.
- In some cases might not be the Properties section, but the "My listings" tab section.
- Search for the property you need to update.
- Can search using the address, MLS number, or locations.
- Also, can use filters to find it faster.
- When you found it click the EDIT button of the property you want to update.
- The listing wizard form is now available to change the information you need.
- Scroll down and find the option "Enhance your property page add unit information, amenities, and tags" click that text.
- The site will open a new section with more options, one of those is the "Price" field.
- You have a price field, a currency drop down and a price upon request checkbox.
- The price upon request hides the price and only under request, the information will be shared.
- To change the currency, use the right drop-down and you will see all the currencies available.
Note: You can upload the price in euro, the site will first use that price in that currency, BUT if the user or the agent change their Global preferences to see the site in a different currency, the site will do the math to display the same price but in the new currency.
Currency Conversions in Proxio Connect
Steps coming soon...
Currency Conversions in Proxio Pro
Step by Step:
- Navigate using the left-hand menu to MY PROPERTIES > Add Property or from the Home page, click on the 'Add a Listing' button.
- You will now be in the input screens to add a listing.
- On the first page of the Add Property menu (to the right of the Price field), you can select the currency you would like this listing to have.
For additional assistance, contact us online, or call 888-458-3943