The dashboards give you the ability to search for a group or singles of listings or agents on the site; depends on you and your needs, only admins can run searches for agents.
You can follow these steps:
1. Go to the analytics section on your website.
2. On that page, you will have a set of filters and search boxes to run the search.
- You will see the date fields, these are the first fields you will see on the far left, these filter all the information on the dashboard in an exact date or a range of dates for you.
Dates display with an interval of one month by default, but you can select one day, one month, one year, or 10 years. It is up to you to adjust the dates according to your needs.
- Next to dates, you will see the filters button, with those you filter all the dashboard information for a listing or a location or their combination (or agents if you are an admin).
3. You will find the"More Filters" button, that will allow you to select the item or items of your preference, in this case, click on "Agents".
4. After the "Search agents by mail" section displays, type the email of the agent you are looking for; when you find it, click the email and then click the Search button to get the results.
5. Every section on the dashboard, and the charts on it; will display the available information for your criteria, in this case, will show you all the information related to the agent you need.
👉 Remember, you can search for one or many agents if you need it; this is especially useful if you need to review the performance of an office or a team.
If you have more questions? leave us a comment or submit a request