You can search for a property using the address; you can search for one or many properties, that helps you to see how a group of properties is performing.
You can follow these steps:
1. Go to the analytics section on your website.
2. On that page, you will have a set of filters and search boxes to run the search.
- You will see the date fields, these are the first fields you will see on the far left, these filter all the information on the dashboard in an exact date or a range of dates for you.
Dates display with an interval of one month by default, but you can select one day, one month, one year, or 10 years. It is up to you to adjust the dates according to your needs.
- Next to dates, you will see the filters button, with those you filter all the dashboard information for a listing or a location or their combination.
3. With the "Search listings by address" section displays, type the address of the property you are looking for; when you find it, click the address and then click the Search button to get the results.
5. Every section on the dashboard, and the charts on it; will display the available information for your criteria, in this case, will show you all the information related to the property you need.
👉 Remember, you can search for one or many properties if you need it; this is especially useful if you need to review the performance of an office or a team, or just a group of properties.
If you have more questions? leave us a comment or submit a request