You can see the information of your properties based on a location, like a country or a state, with that you can see how your property performs on a specific country or state.
You can follow these steps:
1. Go to the analytics section on your website.
2. On that page, you will have a set of filters and search boxes, select Countries or States, the option better suits you to run the search.
- You will see the date fields, these are the first fields you will see on the far left, these filter all the information on the dashboard in an exact date or a range of dates for you.
Dates display with an interval of one month by default, but you can select one day, one month, one year, or 10 years. It is up to you to adjust the dates according to your needs.
- Next to dates, you will see the filters button, with those you filter all the dashboard information for a listing or a location or their combination.
3. With the "Countries" or "States" field displayed, type the location you need; when you find it, click the name and then click the Search button to get the results.
4. Every section on the dashboard, and the charts on it; will display the available information for your criteria, in this case, will show you all the information related to the country or states selected.
If you have more questions? leave us a comment or submit a request