There are many sections once you get to your Dashboard. Click Here for more information
They are divided into three sections:
- Total Media Downloads: With these charts, you will be able to summarize the downloads and views of all types of media documents related to a property, videos, floorplans, brochures, virtual tours, etc.
- Brochure Downloads: This will display all brochures download for all properties on the site.
- Flyers Downloads: This will display all the flyers downloads for all properties on the site.
Chart Total media — Bar & time series chart
Total media views: This widget shows the total traffic of all properties, from all sources and all locations; 2 layers:
- Total accumulated events (bar graph) so you can see the historical growth.
- Total new events per day (line chart) with this layer you can see what's happening on a daily basis, what's new.
Total media views by country - Top 20 — Table, Pie chart & Choropleth map
This widget shows the total traffic by country plus total count and the % that count represents the traffic. The information is presented in 3 different ways:
- Table list with the top 20 countries including Others.
- Pie chart based on the percentage of the counts and ordered from the biggest to the lowest.
- Choropleth map with areas where darker has bigger counts.
Total media views by type — Table list & Pie chart.
This chart shows the total media views that each type of asset of your listings have.
Media assets by language — Table list & Pie chart.
Top listings by brochure downloads - Top 40 — Table list
This table shows the listings with more downloaded brochures on your portfolio.
Top listings by brochure downloads from followers - Top 40
This table shows the listings with more downloaded brochures on your followers' network.
If you have more questions? leave us a comment or submit a request