Do you have an Open House coming up?
Turn photos into attention-grabbing listing videos with FlashCards™. Videos are optimized for social media marketing and online sharing.
Open House AND "Virtual" Open House Designs
Whether it's an in-person Open House event or a "Virtual" Open House online, FlashCards™ are the ideal way to promote your next big open house event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I get a FlashCards listing video?
A. Follow these steps
- Login to TourFactory.com
- Locate or add your listing
- Verify listing information (address, listing details, at least 9 photos available)
- Select and download a FlashCard listing video design
- Click the "FlashCard Listing Videos" tab
- Select the FlashCard listing video design you want and click "Order and Download"
Q. If I have a TourFacory Membership, are FlashCards listing videos included?
A. Some membership levels include 1 or more FlashCards for every listing.
- You can login and visit the "FlashCard Listing Videos" tab of your listings to see which designs are included with your membership level at no additional cost
- View Membership types and details here
- Get more information on how to purchase a membership here
- Information on how to upgrade your membership
Q. Do I need to purchase a TourFactory property website package (PowerHouse Package), a membership, photography services, or other media services before I can get FlashCards listing videos?
A. FlashCards listing videos can be purchased separately at any time. You will need to add your listing details and a minimum number of listing photos to your account in order for the video to be created.
Q. What is needed to create the Open House & Virtual Open House FlashCard listing videos?
A. The following minimum items are needed to create listing videos:
- Property address (should be checked to display and include City and State)
- Updated property detail information
- At least 9 photos that are at least 844x564 pixels
Q. How do I select between the standard "Open House" versus the "Virtual Open House" video design?
A. The is only one (1) download link for Open House listing videos, the system will automatically select the appropriate type based on your listing information
- When your property HAS an Open House scheduled on the Listing Add-Ons tab in your account, the standard Open House design will be used. the Virtual Open House design will be used.
- When your property DOES NOT HAVE an Open House scheduled on the Listing Add-Ons tab in your account, the "Virtual" Open House design will be used.
Q. What is included in the Open House FlashCards listings video
A. The following items are included in the Open House listing video
- First 9 Photos (after excluding video clips, vertical photos, and photos smaller than 844x564 pixels)
- Property Address
- Listing Price
- Compliance Text (Example: License Number)
- Standard Open House
- Open House date and time
- Only one date and time shows on the Open House Flashcard listing video
- Once the most recent Open House date and time has passed, the Flashcard will need to be downloaded again to show a new Open House date and time.
- Virtual Open House specific
- "Virtual" added to Open House title
- QR Code
Q. How can I download the Open House and Virtual Open House FlashCards listing videos?
Q. How can I post the Open House and Virtual Open House FlashCards listing videos online?
More About FlashCards™
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org