Note: These roles are only available on Showcase websites.
On Showcase we have different roles to help you manage your teams, these are some of those:
Property Owner: The creator of property and content responsible.
Sales Manager: Is a property representative but not a follower.
Leads Manager: Is a person focused only on leads and their management.
The owner is the creator of the property on the site. It is the person who uploads the property information to the site. It's responsible for the property as a whole; it is also the only user who can edit the property's information (beside Admins).
The sales manager is the person who leads the sale process for a property; in the eyes of the lead manager is the owner and main representative of the property, releasing the owner of these responsibilities.
This role can not update the information of the property. Still, it represents it, the property related to this type of role is going to show everywhere as its own property, and the owner is hidden from the public eye.
How to define a sales manager for a property?
Only the property owner or website admins can select a Sales Manager, but it should be an Owners job only; this is how a sales manager is assigned:
- Go to your Properties Tab
- Click on the "Edit" button on the property you want to assign a Sales manager
- On the form, in Step one, at the bottom, on the "Sales Manager" section
- complete or edit the fields for the Sales Manager
- Name: This is the name the site will display on the public side.
- Phone: This is the phone that is going to be visible on the public side.
- Email: This is the key email for the person in charge of the sales, also if that email has an account on the website, the site will use the information of that profile to populate that information on the public side.
The lead manager is the person who manages everything related to leads for specific properties; an admin or a developer role can assign properties to these people so they will be a focus on one or many properties. The Lead manager can only see the lead's information, basic info, and basic details but can not see anything above that.
How to invite someone as a lead manager for a property?
Only admins or developer roles can do it, and here are the steps:
- Go to the "Team" section.
- Search for the option "Lead manager" from the far right of the page. Click
- And you have the form to add the details of the lead manager.
- Also, at the end of the page, you will have the full list of the properties available on the site; you can select all or one, depends on which level of access this new user will have.