As an agent, you need to be able to share your portfolio with all your possible databases, leads, contacts, old and new customers, all to improve the chances to get a buyer; In most CRM systems, the contacts designate an individual who has purchased your product or service. The difference between a contact and a lead is that leads are POTENTIAL or hot clients, whereas contacts usually exist or old leads. There the term contact means cold lead and those who expressed interest in trying or purchasing the product.
A recipient could be a lead you get from the site, a person you met in a meeting, a referer from another agent, in simple terms is the email of the person that might be interested in your properties, and using the Marketing kit you can send them information.
Every email campaign has 4 different parts:
- A subject
- A message
- A content (Listings)
Best practices: Recipients (Emails)
- Personal as possible, the best-case scenario is when is one o one, is more personal, more intimate, is better for your relationship.
- Use groups for "massive" campaigns; you can create groups of leads or contacts on your Contacts section; in that way, you can send the information to more people, BUT be sure all of them are looking for the same goals and have the same expectations.
Where do I select the recipients of my campaigns?
Step by step:
- Login to your account.
- Go to your listings section, My portfolio.
- Find the marketing kit button at the top of the page, click on it.
- Select the properties you want to send, using the checkboxes on their photos.
- You can send up to 8 properties per email.
- Click the button "Send properties", this will open a modal window with the email form.
- Next to the form, you will see the selected properties.
- The first field is for your recipients.
- You can send it to one single email or to a Contact group.
- You can send a limited number of emails per day.
Note: The site will prevent you to send too many emails, this feature is to help you to with your marketing and communication, is not a spam machine, if you reach the limit the site might block you for some time.