If you are unable to log in to your TourFactory account, you can choose to have the password reset. Please follow the steps below for resetting your account password.
- Visit www.tourfactory.com and click the "Sign In/Sign Up" button towards the top right of the page.
- If you enter an invalid password while logging in, you will receive a "you have entered an invalid email or password" error message. Click the red "Please Reset Your Password" link to be taken to the password reset screen.
- Alternatively, if you would like to reset your password before attempting to log in, click the red "Claim Your Account" button underneath the sign in fields.
- Enter your TourFactory login email address in the box and click the red "Send" button.
- Success! You will receive an email within 15 minutes with instructions on how to reset your password.
Note: If you receive an error message after clicking the "Send" button, you may have entered an invalid login email address. If you enter a different email address than the one we have on file, you will receive this error message. If you don't remember your login email address, please contact customer service at 888-458-3943 and we can provide you with the proper email address or update it to a new email address.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When creating a new account, it says my email address is already connected to a TourFactory account.
A: If you're receiving that message, your email has been set up with an account already. If you would like to gain access to that account, please click the red "Claim Your Account" button on the sign in page. Once that page loads, please enter the email address again and you will receive a password reset email within 15 minutes.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 | firstname.lastname@example.org