The compliance text box in your My Account settings allows for you to display information on your marketing materials that may be required by your state, broker, or MLS. The most common example of compliance text is an agent license number. This compliance text will display on your property websites along with print materials such as flyers.
- Login to TourFactory.com
- NEW CUSTOMERS: Create a FREE TourFactory.com account here
- EXISTING CUSTOMERS: Login to your TourFactory.com account here
- Once you have logged in you will be on your Dashboard. Click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
- Click the grey "Edit" button underneath your contact information.
- Enter your desired compliance text in the "Compliance Text" field.
- Click the grey "Save" button when finished.
Your compliance text will now display on your property websites along with print materials such as flyers. Please see the examples below showcasing where the compliance text appears on each property website theme and print material.
- Flex Theme - Compliance text is located at the very bottom of the property website inside the contact form.
- Elegant Theme - Compliance text is located in the "Contact Me" tab underneath your agent photo.
- Exclusive Theme - Compliance text is located at the very bottom of the property website inside the contact information section.
- Flyers - Since we have 300+ flyer templates, the compliance text can appear in a few different places. Here is an example showing where the compliance text may appear on flyers.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 | firstname.lastname@example.org