- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- Scroll down to the section labeled "Guest Editor" at the bottom of the page.
- To invite someone to be a Guest Editor, click on the red button labeled "Invite Guest Editor".
- Type in the email address and a short message to the person you are inviting to be a Guest Editor. Click the red "Send Invitation" button.
- Your invitation has now been sent.
- Your Guest Editor will now be able to change the order of the photos, show/hide photos, and change photo titles/captions.
- To preview what your Guest Editor can see, click the red button labeled "View Guest Editor Page".
- From the Guest Editor page, you can drag and drop your site photos into different positions.
- To edit a specific photo, click on the photo thumbnail
- From here, you can edit the Photo Title, Photo Caption, as well as select if you would like the photo to show in the property website.
Please Note: All changes are automatically saved for your convenience.
- You can easily move to the next photo by clicking the gray arrow on the right-hand side.
- Once you are done editing your photos, click the red "X" in the upper right-hand corner to return to the Guest Editor Page.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org