If you would like to showcase a rented listing rather than a sold listing, a "Rented" banner can be placed across the property website. Setting the listing status to "Sold" while having the property type set to "Rent" will display a "Rented" banner across the property website.
- Login to TourFactory.com
- NEW CUSTOMERS: Create a FREE TourFactory.com account here
- EXISTING CUSTOMERS: Login to your TourFactory.com account here
- Once you have logged in you will be on your Dashboard. Click on the listing that you want to set a "Rented" status for.
- Click on the Listing Features tab on the left side of the page.
- Select "Rent" from the Property Type dropdown menu.
- Enter the monthly rent in the "Rental Price" field.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Listing Features tab and click "Save Changes."
- Click on the Listing Status tab of the left side of the page.
- Make sure that the status of your listing is set to "Sold." This is what will prompt the listing to show "Rented" on the property website.
Below are examples of what the "Rented" banner will look like on the different property website themes.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com