Now that you have started a new listing, it's time to fill out all of the property-specific information. Most of the property information is entered into the Listing Features tab. Here we will break down what each section on the Listing Features tab is used for.
- To start, head to the Summary tab of your listing. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- Then, on the left side, click the grey tab labeled "Listing Features."
Once you are on the Listing Features tab, you will see several different sections to enter information into. Below you will see a breakdown and explanation of the sections displayed on the Listing Features tab.
- Status - this tells you whether your listing on TourFactory is currently inactive, active, pending, sold, etc.
- Sold Date - date of property sale. This is for your reference only and will not display on the property website.
- Sold Price - price the listing sold for. This is for your reference only and will not display on the property website.
- Property Type - residential is the most common but you can also choose types such as commercial, lots and land, rental, etc.
- Property Style - architectural style of the house such as rambler, townhome, modern, etc.
- Primary MLS Number - MLS # for your listing. This is required for most automated syndication options.
- Address - house number and street
- Country - default is U.S. but this can be changed
- State - state that the listing is in
- City/Town - name of the city or suburb.
- Zip Code - zip code of the listing
- Display Address checkbox - if you don't want the address to display on the property website or marketing materials, you can uncheck this box.
- Title (Headline) - this displays along the very top of your property website. We recommend entering a few catchy words that may help describe your listing. For example, "Breathtaking Ocean Views!" or "Modern Luxury!"
- List Price - this will display your for sale price.
- Rental Price - if the unit is for rent, filling out this space will show a monthly rate.
- Area of Town - name of the neighborhood or smaller part of town.
- Bedrooms - total bedroom count.
- Bathrooms - total bathroom count. Use ".5" to show half baths.
- Garage - number of cars that fit in the garage
- Size - sq. ft. of the interior.
- Lot Size - property acreage.
- Year Built - year the house was built.
- School District - Which school district the house falls under.
- Annual Property Tax - total amount of property tax the buyer can expect to pay.
- Co-Lister - you can select any co-lister who has already been added to your account to display on this listing alongside yourself. If you do not see the name of your co-lister on the dropdown menu, learn how to add a co-lister here.
- General Property Description - a paragraph explaining the details of your listing.
This section allows for you to add various different external links or videos to your property website.
- Area Link - showcase a website that highlights areas close to your listing. For example, if you have a listing in downtown Seattle, you may choose to enter www.visitseattle.org in this space to show potential buyers some fun things to do in close proximity.
- School Link - by default, this will show the National Center for Education Statistics based on the zip code of your listing. If you would like to highlight a specific school or school district, you can enter their school website in this space.
- Map Link - TourFactory will automatically pinpoint your listing on a map based on Google Maps. If the map location does not pinpoint accurately, you can refine the map. If you need step by step instructions on how to refine the map, click here.
- Video Link - by default, this will display the TourFactory PowerHouse Listing Video. If you don't know what the PowerHouse Listing Video is or if you would like to learn more, click here. If you would like for this to show a different video (YouTube), you can enter that in this space.
- Aerial Link - If you have an aerial video that you would like to showcase, you can enter that in this space.
- Sponsor - if you have someone that is sponsoring your listing, you can list their name and website URL on your property website. Please contact Customer Service at 888-458-3943 to have a sponsor added to your listing.
Weekly Seller's Report
This section allows for you to enter your seller's email so that they can receive the weekly report. This weekly report will show your seller's how well the property website is doing and how many views it is getting. To learn more about the seller's report, click here.
- Seller's Email - the Weekly Seller's Report will be emailed to the email(s) you enter here.
- Email Report - choose the day of the week that you would like your sellers to receive the report.
Contact Information Override (you will not see this section if you're on a monthly or annual membership plan).
This section is designed to allow for another individual to appear on the property website as the primary contact. For example, if you were going on vacation and needed an assistant to field phone calls and emails, you could enter their information here to temporarily display on the property website.
- Override Name - shows a name other than the account holder on the property website and marketing materials such as flyers.
- Override Phone - shows a phone number other than the account holder on the property website and marketing materials such as flyers.
- Override Email - show an email other than the account holder on the property website and marketing materials such as flyers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why is there a spot for "sold date" and "sold price" if it doesn't show anywhere on the property website?
A. Those fields are more for your own reference so that you can keep track of when listings were sold and how much they were sold for. The sold date and sold price does appear on the Sold FlashCard. To learn more about Sold Flashcards, click here.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 | email@example.com