You may notice a spot for "sold date" and "sold price" when editing your listing information. While this information is mostly for your own records, there is currently one product that will display this information. The sold date and price will display on the Sold FlashCard listing video product. Please follow the steps below to ensure that this information displays on your Sold FlashCard listing video.
- Login to TourFactory.com
- NEW CUSTOMERS: Create a FREE TourFactory.com account here
- EXISTING CUSTOMERS: Login to your TourFactory.com account here
- Once you have logged in you will be on your Dashboard. Click on the listing that you want to set a sold date and price for.
- Click on the Listing Features tab on the left side of the page.
- Enter the sold date and sold price in each corresponding field.
- Click the red "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the "Listing Status" tab on the left side of the page.
- Change the status of your listing to Sold.
- Click the red "Update and Save" button to save.
Now that the listing is in a sold status and the sold date and sold price have been added to the Listing Features tab, you can generate a Sold FlashCard and this information will display at the end of the video. See the Sold FlashCard example below showcasing how the sold information displays.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I purchase a Sold FlashCard?
Q: How do I download the Sold FlashCard after purchasing?
A: Follow the steps in this article for downloading your Sold FlashCard.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org