- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left hand side, click the grey tab labeled "Photos".
- Click "Edit" on the image that needs to be deleted.
Note: Double clicking the image will also bring up the image editing tools.
- Click the red "Delete Permanently" button.
- "Are you sure you want to permanently delete this photo?" will appear at the bottom. Click "Delete Permanently" again to confirm. Clicking this button a second time will remove the photo indefinitely and it can not be undone.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org