- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled "Photos".
- To move one photo at a time, click and drag the photo to where you want it in the photo order. Release your mouse when the photo is where you would like it.
- To move multiple photos at once, first select the photos that you would like to move. Clicking multiple photos will highlight them with a red border.
- Once the photos are all selected, click and drag the photos to where you want them in the photo order. Release your mouse when the photos are where you would like it.
Note: There isn't a "Save" button as this page auto saves. Once you have dragged and dropped the photos to your liking, you can move on to a different page.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com