- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left hand side, click the grey tab labeled "Photos."
- Click "Edit" on the image that needs to be edited.
Note: Double clicking the image will also bring up the image editing tools.
- Click the red "Edit Photo" button.
- This will open your photo in a new photo editor window. Click the "Finetune" button on the left side of the page.
- Towards the bottom of the screen choose between the different categories such as brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. Then move the dial to the left or right depending on how you would like to edit the image.
- Click the yellow "Done" button when your photo editing is complete.
- "Are you sure you want to permanently update this photograph" will appear on screen. Proceed with your edit by clicking "OK."
Note: Clicking "OK" will permanently edit your photo. This change can not be reverted after this step has been completed.
- Your photo will briefly show "processing" followed by "uploading."
- Click anywhere on the photo preview to update the changes that were made in the photo editor.
- Click the red "Save Changes" button to finalize changes and return to the Photos tab of your listing.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org