When using the Elegant property website theme, you can adjust the motion direction of the photos. This article will walk you through adjusting the motion path direction for each photo. Please note that this will not affect Flex or Exclusive as motion is disabled for those themes.
- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left hand side, click the grey tab labeled "Photos"
- Click "Edit" on any image that you want to adjust the motion path direction on.
Note: You will need to do this for each photo individually if you want the motion path for the entire presentation to be adjusted.
- Make sure the "Slideshow Motion" checkbox is selected. Choose one of the 4 motion path directions based on how you want the photo to move during the presentation. After choosing one of the four options, you will see a bullseye icon appear in the corner. This is where the panning motion will end.
- To move the ending point for panning, click the bullseye one time and the icon will change to a larger white target. The arrow on this icon denotes the panning direction.
- Click one more time anywhere on the image and the white target icon will turn into the bullseye icon again. This will be the new ending point for the panning.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 | firstname.lastname@example.org