In certain situations, you may want to have a property website active, but not actively marketed to our syndication partners. If this is the case, please follow the steps below to prevent your property website from being syndicated. If your website has already been syndicated, this will begin the removal process from any site it has already been sent to. Please allow 24-72 hours for the website to be removed from any syndication site it has been sent to.
- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left-hand side, click the grey tab labeled "Listing Features".
- In the first section down, click the drop-down menu titled "Property Type".
- Select the option "Other (non-syndicated)".
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the red button labeled "Save Changes".
- If/when you are ready to have your property website syndicated, you will need to follow these steps again to change the "Property Type" back to Residential and begin the syndication.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org