- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled "Attachments"
- To attach a PDF, click the "Choose File" button.
- Locate the PDF file you would like to attach and click open. The most common documents that are attached to property websites are disclosures and floor plans.
- Once the file has uploaded, you will see the file name appear in the attachment section. You will have the option to rename or delete an attachment at any time.
- To attach a website to your property website, first type the name of the website in the field labeled "Name".
- Next type in the full URL (website address) into the field labeled "URL".
- Click the "Attach Web Page" button.
- Just like a PDF attachment, you will have the option to rename or delete this attachment at any time.
- When a buyer views your property website, they will see your attachments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many attachments can I add to my property site?
A. The maximum number of attachments is seven.
Q: What is the maximum PDF size accepted?
A: The maximum size allowed for each PDF is 50 MB.
Q: What's the maximum number of characters allowed in the Name field?
A: The maximum number of characters allowed in the Name field is 128 characters.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org