- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left hand side, click the grey tab labeled "Photos."
- Click "Edit" on the image that needs a description added.
Note: Double clicking the image will also bring up the image editing tools.
- Enter your scene caption in the "Description" box. If you only needed to edit one description, click "Save Changes" when you're finished.
- If you need to edit the descriptions on various different photos, click the next/previous arrows.
Note: A small icon will appear on any photos that already have a description written.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com