- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled "Listing Add-Ons".
- Next to the flyer front that you would like to use, click the red button labeled "Add Back".
- From here, you can select the Flyer Back Layout that you would like to use.
- Use the Photo dropdown selector to choose which photos you would like to include on the back. Once you have selected the photos you would like to appear on the flyer back, click the red "Save and Update Preview" button.
- Once your changes are saved, click the red "Back to Flyers and Rider Signs List" button.
- You will now see your flyer front and back combined on the list. Note: You will still be able to edit your front and back separately by clicking either the red "Edit Front" or "Edit Back" button.
- Flyer backs will display the property site QR code automatically.
- If you have a co-lister selected for your property site, their contact info and photo will appear on the flyer back.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org