- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left hand side, click the grey tab labeled "Photos".
- Click on the eyeball icon in the lower left of any image that you want to hide. Once clicked, the image will change to a transparent grey color and the eyeball will now have a slash through it. This indicates that the image will not show on your property website.
- Alternatively, you can click "Edit" on the image that needs to be hidden.
Note: Double clicking the image will also bring up the image editing tools.
- Click the "Hide photo from site?" checkbox. Click the red "Save Changes" button when finished.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com