- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left-hand side, click the grey tab labeled "Photos".
- Locate your video in the list of photos and click the "Edit" button.
Note: Double clicking the image will also bring up the image editing tools.
- Click on the red "Replace Thumbnail" button underneath the video preview.
- Click the "Choose File" button in the small window that pops up.
- You can now select any .jpg image that is saved on your computer to be used as the thumbnail image.
- Click "Save Changes" when finished.
- If you would like to use a "snapshot" from the video instead of uploading a photo, you can pause the video at any point and click the "Capture Thumbnail" button. This will save the paused portion of the video as the new thumbnail.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org