- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- Click on your property website link located under the address and price.
- For the Elegant theme, click the Twitter icon in the bottom left-hand corner.
- For the Exclusive theme, scroll down to the Share section and click on the Twitter icon.
- For the Flex theme, scroll down to the Property Description section and click the Twitter icon.
A new window will open allowing you to add text to the tweet along with the property website link. If you change the default text, be sure to leave the property website URL. Click the “Tweet” button. Note: If you are not already logged into your Twitter account, you will need to log in using the fields below the "Tweet" button.
- Your property website has now been shared on Twitter.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com