- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- Click on your property website link located under the address and price.
- For the Elegant theme, click the Facebook button in the bottom left-hand corner.
- For the Exclusive theme, scroll down to the "Share" section and click the Facebook button.
- For the Flex theme, scroll down to the "Property Details" section and click on the Facebook button.
A new window will open allowing you to add text to the posting and share the property link. Click the "Post to Facebook" button.
Note: If you are not already logged into your Facebook account, you will first be directed to log in.
- Your property has now been shared on your Facebook account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I share my property website to a Facebook group?
A: When sharing a post on Facebook, there should be a drop-down menu that allows you to choose where to share the post. You can choose to share to your news feed, story, a friend's timeline, a group, or in an event.
Collabra Technology Blog - Success Marketing with the PowerHouse Package.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org