Are you having issues with your Mac's default video player playing video files (FlashCards)? Your Mac's default video player is likely set to QuickTime Player if you haven't adjusted your default settings before. Below is a quick guide on how to change your Mac's default away from QuickTime Player if it's having a hard time playing video files.
- Locate the video file that you want to play.
- Right click the video file and choose the "Open With" option.
- Notice that QuickTime Player is at the top and labeled as the default.
- Choose an app other than QuickTime Player from the list. If your desired video playback app is not on this list, you will want to click the "Other..." option and find that app on your computer. You may have to download the app from the internet first.
- When selecting an app from the "Other..." list, make sure to click the "Always Open With" checkbox so that videos open in this app for future uses as well.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 | firstname.lastname@example.org