- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left hand side, click the grey tab labeled "Photos."
- Click "Edit" on the image that needs rotating.
Note: Double clicking the image will also bring up the image editing tools.
- Enter a title in the "Title" field. Click the red "Save Changes" button when finished.
- Repeat these steps to add titles to each photo in the Photos tab.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I quickly edit scene names without doing it one by one?
A: Follow these steps for editing photo scene names more quickly.
Q: Is there a character limit to scene names?
A: There is currently a limit of 32 characters when entering scene names. The "Title" box will turn red when this limit has been exceeded.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com