- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left hand side, click the grey tab labeled "Photos."
- Click "Edit" on the image that needs rotating.
Note: Double clicking the image will also bring up the image editing tools.
- Enter a title in the "Title" field. If you only needed to edit one title, click "Save Changes" when you're finished.
Note: When typing photo titles, auto-fill suggestions will pop up on screen as you type.
- If you need to edit the titles on various different photos, click the next/previous arrows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I quickly edit photo titles without doing it one by one?
A: Follow these steps for editing photo scene names more quickly.
Q: Is there a character limit to photo titles?
A: There is currently a limit of 32 characters when entering photo titles. The "Title" box will turn red when this limit has been exceeded.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org