- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled "Flyers & Rider Signs".
- Click the red "View" button next to the flyer you would like to save as a PDF.
Haven't created a flyer yet? Click here for instructions on creating a new flyer.
A new window displaying your flyer will open. At the top of the page, click the link "Download a Hi-Res PDF Version".
Your page will refresh and the PDF version will be loaded. To save the PDF, hover your mouse over the bottom of the page and click the disk icon.
- The save window will now appear. Choose the location where you would like to save the file using the drop-down menu titled "Save in". Enter a file name for your PDF flyer. Click the "Save" button.
- Your PDF flyer is now saved.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org