- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled "Listing Add-Ons".
- Click the red "Email" button next to the flyer you would like to send.
Haven't created a flyer yet? Click here for instructions on creating a new flyer.
A new window will appear, enter the email address you would like to send it to.
Expert Tip - To send this to multiple email addresses or a mailing list, email the flyer to yourself first, then forward the email to the addresses you would like, removing the Fwd: designation from the email subject field. When forwarding the flyer email from your email program (Outlook, Gmail, etc.), it is best practice to put your email address in the "To:" field and the mailing list email addresses in the "BCC:" field.
- In the field to the right of "Subject of Email", type the subject of the email.
- In the white box under "Introduction Paragraph", type what you would like to appear in the body of the email.
- Click "Send Email".
- If you do not receive the email flyer within 10-15 minutes, make sure to check your spam/junk folder in case your email provider has routed it there instead of your inbox. If you are not able to locate the email flyer in your spam/junk folder, we recommend adding the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list or contacts list as this is the email address the flyer is delivered from our system through and repeat the email the flyer steps above. Still haven't received the email flyer after following the steps above? Contact our customer service team for further assistance.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com