Show off beautiful photos with high-quality flyers you can download and print. Your TourFactory account includes access to more than 360 beautiful, templated flyer designs. The flyers you create will automatically pull the property information you entered in your listing to save you time on data entry! Create one or two-sided flyers featuring flattering colors, gorgeous natural backdrops, and exceptional layouts. Learn more here!
- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled "Listing Add-Ons." Click the red button labeled "New Flyer".
- Click on the flyer theme that you would like to have; Natural, Elegant, or Metro.
- Once you select a flyer theme, you will receive a drop-down showcasing the different flyer styles within that theme.
- Once you have selected the style you would like, you will be able to select the layout of the flyer.
- You can now select the photos you would like to use on the flyer. To use a photo that has already been uploaded to your property website, click the drop-down menu under the photo position you would like to change and select the photo from the list.
Expert Tip - Your Property Website and Agent Inventory QR codes are listed at the bottom of the dropdown. These can be added to the flyer in any image position. Add a flyer back to automatically include the property site QR code.
- Elegant flyer theme only: You will now have the option to choose if you would like "Decorative Text" displayed on your flyer. You can choose any of the words from the drop-down or choose "(None)" if you would prefer not to have anything displayed.
- Choose if you would like the REALTOR logo displayed on your flyer.
- Remember, there are three different types of flyer templates to choose from. These templates allow for:
- Photos Only - no property description or property features text
- Property Description - box for a property description paragraph
- Bullet Point Amenity List - short, bulleted list of features or amenities for the property
You can now enter the property description or property you would like displayed on the flyer. Type in the Property Description or Property Features text box to enter your text.
Expert Tip - The text displayed will be automatically sized based on the length of the description. If you preview your flyer and the text is too small, remove some of the description text to enlarge it.
Expert Tip - Adding the general property description to the Listing Features tab and selecting amenities from the Amenities tab before creating a flyer will automatically pull that information into the corresponding flyer fields.
Note: If you do not see a property description box or property features box, the flyer template you have chosen was not designed to include a property description or property features and may be designed for photos only.
- Once you have made all of your changes, click "Save and Update Preview".
- You will see the small preview of the flyer refresh, click View Full Size to see your finished product! If you need to make any edits to the information entered, close your full-size flyer and make any necessary changes on the Edit Print Media page.
Note: If any of the listing details (MLS #, price, beds, baths, etc.) need to be changed, you will need to change them on the Listing Features tab which will update the flyer information.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org