- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled "Flyers & Rider Signs"
- Click the red button labeled "New Flyer".
- Click on the flyer theme that you would like to have; Natural, Elegant, or Metro.
- If you select the Natural or Metro themes, you will receive a drop down of he different flyer styles within that theme.
- Once you have selected the style you would like, you will be able to select the layout of the flyer.
- If you select the Elegant theme for your flyer, you will then be prompted to select a color scheme.
- You can then select the flyer layout that you would like to use.
- You can now select the photos you would like to use on the flyer. To use a photo that has already been uploaded to your property website, click the drop down menu under the photo position you would like to change and select the photo from the list.
Expert Tip - Your Property Website and Agent Inventory QR codes are listed at the bottom of the drop down. These can be added to the flyer in any image position.
- You will now have the option to choose if you would like "Decorative Text" displayed on your flyer. You can choose any of the words from the drop down or choose "(None)" if you would prefer not to have anything displayed.
- Choose if you would like the REALTOR logo displayed on your flyer.
- You can now enter the property description you would like displayed on the flyer. Type in the Property Description text box to enter your text. Expert Tip - The text displayed will be automatically sized based on the length of the description. If you preview your flyer and the text is too small, remove some of description text to enlarge it.
Note: If you do not see this box, the flyer template you have chosen was not designed to include a description. If you would like a description included on your flyer, please select a different template.
- Once you have made all of your changes, click "Save and Update Preview".
- You will see the small preview of the flyer refresh, click View Full Size to see your finished product! If you need to make any edits to the information entered, close your full size flyer and make any necessary changes on the Edit Print Media page. Note: If any of the listing details (MLS Number, price, beds, baths, etc.) need to be changed, you will need to change them on the Features tab.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com