1. Log into your TourFactory account.
2. Click on the “Get Started” button under the “I Have Photos” section.
3. This will take you to the Listing Features tab of your new property website. The Listing Features tab is where you will enter listing information such as the address, MLS number, price, beds, baths, etc. It is recommended that you fill out this page as completely as possible. Some fields on this page are required by our syndication partners to display your listing. Once you are finished entering your listing details, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Save Changes” button. Note: You can return to the Listing Features tab at any time to edit or add any additional listing information.
4. The Site Settings tab provides options for how your property website displays the photos and information as well as audio options. You can select your website style and background music from this page. Once your selections have been made, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save Changes.“
5. On the Amenities tab, click the check box next to any of the general amenities that apply to your listing or type in your own custom amenities at the bottom of the page. Once you have entered all the amenities, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save Changes.“
6. To upload your photos, go to the Photos tab. From here, click the red button labeled “Upload Photos.” You can also upload videos in this same way. Note: Our recommended photo size is 3200x1800 pixels - anything larger will be resized and photos that are too small will appear blurry and poor quality. We require JPG file types. The recommended minimum size of 360 spherical photos is 7296x3648 pixels. Videos are required to be MP4 file types and no more than 500MB.
7. Click the “Add Files” button.
8. Select the photos you would like to upload from your computer and click “Open.” You can select multiple photos to upload at once by holding down the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard and clicking each photo.
9. Now the list of photos will appear along with a thumbnail and photo name. If the photo was taken with a special camera as a 360 interactive photo, make sure to check "360 Spherical Photo" for it to display properly. When you're ready, click the “Start Upload” button. Expert Tip – To save time, change the photo name(s) on this screen before clicking “Start Upload.” The order of the photos can only be changed after the upload process, we’ll cover how to do this in just a few more steps.
10. As each photo uploads, you will see a progress bar. Once you see a green “Success!” status on each photo, your photos have finished uploading. Click the “X“ in the upper right-hand corner to return to the Photos page.
11. The page will refresh and you will see your photos listed.
12. If you need to rearrange your photos, click the red “Arrange Photos” button towards the bottom of the page.
13. Drag and drop the photos into the position that you would like. Once you have positioned your photos into the order you would like, click the “Back to my Account” button in the upper right-hand corner. Your changes will be saved automatically.
13. If you would like to create a new flyer or postcard for your property, go to the Listing Add-Ons tab and click here for instructions.
14. If you would like to attach a PDF file or a web address, go to the Attachments tab and click here for instructions.
15. If you have a PDF floor plan that you would like to upload, go to the Floor Plans tab, click “Choose File” and select the PDF from your computer. Once selected, click the red “Upload PDF” button.
16. To see the list of websites that your property website will be automatically submitted to, go to the Syndication tab. If you would like to opt out of any of these sites, just remove the check mark to the left of the site name. Once your property website has been activated, you can revisit the Syndication tab to use the Craigslist posting tool.
17. It is now time see the fruit of your labor! Click the “Preview This Site” button located in the graphic header at the top of the page. This button is available in every property website editing tab (Site Settings, Listing Features, Photos, etc.)
18. To make any changes to the information you see on the property website, click the tab on the left where the information was entered (Listing Features, Amenities, Photos, etc.)
19. Once you are happy with how your property website preview looks, you are ready to activate your Premium Property Website. On the left side, click the grey tab labeled “Activation.”
23. Choose a payment option and complete the checkout process. Once the checkout has been completed, your property website will be active. To view additional information on our Memberships, click here.