- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled "Listing Add-Ons".
- Click the red "Edit" button next to the flyer you would like to add your QR code to.
Haven't created a flyer yet? Click here for instructions on creating a new flyer.
- To add the QR code to your flyer, you must use it as one of your photo selections.
- Once you have selected the photo position for your QR code, click the drop-down menu for that photo.
- Scroll to the bottom of the drop-down menu and select the "Site QR".
- Scroll down and click the red "Save and Update Preview" button.
- You will now see your QR Code on the flyer preview to the right.
How to Email Your Flyer
Printing Your Flyer
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org